Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

20 Weeks

I was offered a free ultrasound through this organization looking for some of their employees to gain experience. I think it helped that we were having twins. They were eager to sign me up. It was great to see the babies at week 20. They're little busy beavers.

Update: 

This week I am feeling babies move throughout the day. More so after I have eaten a meal. My reaction last week when I first felt them move was, "wow I am not alone." At times this feeling takes me by surprise, but I am quickly embracing the feeling knowing the babies are growing. Last night was a huge milestone. Lou was able to feel them kicking. 

Aside from my bulging tummy, and my little belly button looking like a premature volcano my acne has improved. I am still working out about 4x a week and eating a fairly balanced diet. I am finding it hard to sleep on my back; some nights leave me restless.

Perks: We were offered a free maternity and newborn photography session with an incredibly talented woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment