Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Travel Day - Returning Home - Mother's Day!

Travel day was a day of pleasure...despite my planning, my eating schedule was off and I did not factor the time difference. I ate most of my meals by early AM, and was starving by early afternoon. Nice. At least I got a good 35 minutes of cardio in before leaving for the airport.

Knowing that I was able to consume a little more calories (1/2 peanut butter and jelly sandwhich when I got home) I indulged a little. Staying at a hotel with continental breakfast (ALL YOU CAN EAT) every morning is evil. I gave in and ate a small blueberry muffin. During my travel day I also ate a small cinnamon raisin bagel. When I got home I ate my 1/2 peanut butter and jelly sandwhich and to top off the night, we celebrating mother's day by having euphoria truffles. I had 1/2 a truffle. Delicious!

Here were the totals for day:
1510 Calories
49 Fat
173 Carb
97 Protein

Believe it or not - I was still at a negative 53 calories... so at least I didn't gain anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment