Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Foods for Pre-Competition Diet

My diet consists of the following foods:

Protein:
Egg Yolks
Egg Whites
Salmon
Tuna
Chicken Breasts
Whey Protein
Fat Free Cottage Cheese
Nancy's Non-Fat Yogurt
Laughing Cow Cheese

Carbohydrate: (I don't always get a fruit everyday, but I ALWAYS have oatmeal in the AM)
Apple
Strawberries
Oatmeal
Green Beans
Asparagus
Spinach
Red Leaf Lettuce
Carrots
Broccoli
Ketchup

Fat:
(I get most of my fat from my protein/carb sources)
Egg Yolk
Whey Protein
Chicken Breast
Flaxseed oil
Salmon
Laughing Cow Cheese
Oatmeal

Flavor "boosters" with zero calories :
(not used in excess)
Splenda
Cinnamon
Garlic
Salt
Pepper
Vegetable or Meat Spices
I can't believe it's not butter!

Drinks:
(most have zero to little calories)
Water, water, and more water (little less than 1 gallon)
Crystal Light (drank only on occasion)
Diet Soda (drank only on occasion)







No comments:

Post a Comment