Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Morning

Off to a good start. Woke up at 5:00am and got about 7hrs of sleep. Energy level is good. I've decided what I am going to bake today. For breakfast, I will be baking the tri-berry oven pancakes and this afternoon I will be bake blueberry coffee cake muffins.

Ordinarily I would not bake anything coffee cake related because that is one of the main foods I am craving, but at this point I am not going to have an issue with it. I am so close to my goal and nothing will get in the way! Thought about making challah bread, but I don't have the patience for it today...

I already cooked rice and prepared yum bowls for Lou - for the week, and of course ate breakfast at 6am. I've cleaned up the kitchen and now I am off to go let a friends dog out.

Looking forward to making the tri-berry oven pancakes for Lou. I hope they turn out lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment